Sunday, January 24, 2016

3.16





Lucy: forever creating 'make-work' projects and plans, she has an imagination as large as the world, with the problem solving skills that don't match.  Her newest plan is to bake (anything and everything) and sell the baked goods in order to get money for things...all the things.  She wants to do this with her friend Mady...who is a kindred spirit.  A few probing questions had us realize that she wanted us to front the ingredients...and help with the baking...and I can only imagine that she would sell the items back to us.  The business plan isn't sound, but the cookies and brownies tasted good.


Max: camera shy and electronically addicted.  His latest addiction is in the form of Garfield and Friends...and it makes me smile to see him watching old-school cartoons.


Logan: This boy would 'go' and 'do' all day if I let him, but he is often confined to the limits of his mom and baby brother.  So when an opportunity to go to a UofC vs MRU hockey game presented itself he was bouncing off the walls for hours beforehand.  The game did not disappoint.


Seth: his latest obsession is the broom.  An obsession all of my kids have found...and quickly dropped when it no longer suited their purpose.  Will this child be my cleaner?  My track record says no.  But yesterday while I was making buns I spilt some flour on the floor.  He looked at it with his cheerio 'o' mouth, ran around the island and brought the broom back with him to sweep it up.  He's not very effective yet, but it's definitely the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment