Sunday, May 1, 2016

17.52





Lucy: has spent every spare moment this week (as in weeks last) immersed in Harry Potter.  This time it's book 5.  My mom joked that at least this one would take her awhile, to which I responded 'probably not...I just probably won't see her for a few days.'  This is after 3 days.  

Max: we watched AntMan this week.  It's an awesome super hero movie that is also hilarious.  Max was in stitches.  I love listening to him laugh because we have the same sense of humour.  

Logan: has discovered photo booth.  And thinks he's all kinds of hilarious.  

Seth: his cuteness kills me.  He is full on into nursery and is loving it.  He walks in and is so amazed that there exists a room in the church as amazing as this.  The other kids are usually crying when we show up and he looks at them all like they're crazy.  Which makes me happy.  




No comments:

Post a Comment